Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: 15/12/2020
The term Bullish Bears or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Signing up to our Membership is an agreement to all terms and conditions.
- Membership is a monthly subscription which you are responsible for cancelling at any point through your own payment method provided and not on Bullish Bears to cancel this subscription. Once Cancelled you will lose your access when the end of your monthly payment ends.
- Membership access allows you to view private content provide to help with your training, these are for your use only and any of this context found shared will mean immediate cancellation of your membership.
- All information, content, signals, indicators and more are protected under the Copyright Trademark.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com